This is part 1 of a Diaper Dependency Trilogy. Part 1 is an introduction into setting new habits and a new mindset for anyone curious about being in diapers 24/7.
- Ease away feelings of uncertainty
- Practice muscle relaxation
- Set new habits – when you feel the urge you’ll go immediately. In the beginning this will be conscious but over time it will be less and less conscious.
- The urge to go sooner and faster
- Get a sense of comfort from diapers
*Note – this recording does not include age regression.
Length: 43:20 Minutes